Volunteer with Us
So much of what LRHF does to positively impact the lives of the seniors, individuals and families living with us depends on volunteers from within our community. When you volunteer you are giving the gift of your time and talent to enrich the lives of those around you.
Our volunteer programs range from activities with seniors such as exercise and hosting games to helping plant flowers in the spring/summer at one of our apartment buildings within the Leduc Region. We are always looking for new program ideas and welcome your suggestions. Volunteering activities or ideas may include:
- Crafting: crocheting, knitting, quilting, painting, woodworking, beading, scrapbooking, etc.
- Reading: story sharing, visiting, book clubs, etc.
- Entertainment: bands, magicians, plays, dance performances, etc.
- Excercise: yoga, low impact aerobics, walks, dancing, etc.
- Gardening: indoors/outdoors
- Games: playing cards, board games, doing puzzles, bingo, etc.
We are currently recruiting members for our Volunteer Team. For more info call 780.986.2814 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make a difference today!